With a relaxation massage, relaxing you is the only aim!
For this reason, it is one of the most complete and indulgent massages you can have.
What is a relaxation massage?
A good relaxation massage relieves stress and tension in your muscles and will leave you oozing with a sense of wellbeing. It achieves this because of the general benefits of massage: it improves your circulation, so your organs and skin get more oxygen; it moves fluid through your lymphatic system. A relaxation massage encourages your body to digest its food, and get rid of its toxins. It will help you to sleep better. A massage will also help un-knot any muscles, soothe aches and sprains and encourage the skin to heal minor abrasions.
Relaxation massage is all about relaxing. It focuses on giving the client time to recover from the stresses of daily life. When you book me for a relaxation massage, you can expect a treatment that involves:
- Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful
- A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
The Benefits of Relaxation Massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment. Relaxation massage – like other forms of massage – can offer the following benefits:
- Temporarily Lowering blood pressure
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Some reduction in muscle tension including the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a gentle boost to the immune system if you undergo regular treatments.
To ask a question or make a booking contact James on 07749777741 or complete the form on this page and I’ll get straight back to you.